MONOFLEX IS A LIQUID APPLIED RUBBERIZED WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE FOR ROOFING, BELOW GRADE AND INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
"Monoflex forms a seamless elastomeric membrane that is completely bonded to the substrate and allows the applicator to quickly and easily build up any thickness required"
- Cold applied directly to surface with minimal prep, at any thickness
- Fully adhered to avoid water tracking or water buildup under surface
- Monolithic and seamless, can be installed around obstacles with ease
- Can be applied over complex irregular penetrations without joints
- 100% VOC free, solvent free, non hazmat, water based
- Open to foot traffic instantly, can receive rainfall within minutes
- Highly elastomeric ( > 1,332% ) for concrete crack bridging
- Highly weather resistant to UV, freeze and thaw, solar oxidation
- Suitable for areas of ponding water and constant immersion
- Uses include: roofing, foundations, under-slab, blindside and lagging
- Excellent chemical resistance properties for containment protection
- Applied at 4 to 6 times the coating thickness of competing technologies
- Over 138' (42 m) resistance to hydrostatic head water pressure
- UL, CAN/ULC Certified compliant for Monoflex & Duraflex system
MONOFLEX instantly forms a tough, seamless rubberized membrane that fully adheres to irregular surfaces. This ASTM tested membrane is applied in a single pass and sets on contact, ready for active service. Topcoat available in white.
FOUNDATION & SLAB
MONOFLEX, being > 1,332% elastomeric will provide superior bridge cracking protection, resist more than 138' (42 m) of hydrostatic head water pressure. Instant set allows for immediate backfill. Can be used to waterproof foundation, under slab and wood lagging (blindside).
TANK LINER & CHEMICAL RESISTANCE
MONOFLEX system is cold-spray applied directly onto concrete or metal for chemical resistance to water, liquid salt solutions, acids, wastewater, etc. (see full chemical resistance chart here). MONOFLEX, being UV and oxidation resistant, can be applied onto large exterior containment fields for secure liquid protection, quickly and cost effectively.